Baby shrimp wrong color??

hey guys was going to get some advice from you. I recently had babies in my orange shrimp tank. They are now big enough to see and they look more red than orange. Does anyone know if that is only because they are juveniles, week they get more orange as they grow. Thanks in advance.

WP_20160630_08_44_57_Rich.jpg

WP_20160630_08_45_21_Pro.mp4

• 3 weeks later...

It looks to me like all the shrimp, not just the little ones are lacking some color so I'm not sure you will see much improvement (I'm comparing them with the bigger ones in your picture) I wouldn't bother removing any. I don't think those that you mentioned look red, they just look like dull oranges but a different hue from the other oranges you have.  When you bought the original ones were they all pale like this? Sometimes it just a matter of lack of good color in the shrimp or it could be your water params they are stressed they can go pale like that(thats why I ask if your original oranges were bright orange when you got them) Oranges can get pretty pale when stressed.

No they were all like that I had all males with only one of them being well colored. My female that recently died was very orange. The picture is a bit old they are a bit bigger now and just look old red cherries to me. I have a new set of babies and they seem to have more of an orange hue to them. I guess we will see