Is this the same strain as blue diamond? Will they breed blue?

I bought some shrimp off Craigslist that the seller called Blue Dream Velvet shrimp. I want to add more blue shrimp to my tank but that seller is out of shrimp. Another seller has blue diamond shrimp. Now I'm trying to identify that shrimp I already have to see if they will breed true with the blue diamonds. I am having trouble though so I was hoping someone here could help.

http://imgur.com/a/6tHvp

There's an album with pics of some of my shrimp. The first one is one of the lightest shrimp of my bunch. The second is typical, light with dark spots on the head. In the last pic you can see a heavily berried female I have (she dropped the eggs I think) who was almost greenish, and a dark blue one. They seem to have been darker back when I had them on the black sand, which apparently happens, but I could never see them so I moved them to white gravel.

My ultimate goal is to have a breeding population to sustain numbers as they get old and die off, but at this point I'm wondering if it's even possible to know whether they are the same strain of blue. I don't even know if I should bother caring since they are in a community tank so the shrimplets might never survive. For reference, I have them in with about 20 celestial pearl danios (nano fish), 12 emerald dwarf danios (nano fish), 4 threadfin rainbowfish (tiny mouths), 3 Julii corydoras, 3 wrestling halfbeaks (they stay at the top), and one male betta. I've got two mats of Java moss in there pplus some driftwood, large rock, two medium rocks, and some live plants, but I don't know if I should even bother planning for babies.

Any help or advice?

Kind of hard to see in your pics, but I guess they do look like they are Blue Dreams. Some look like they have pigmented shells, indicating they are from the Blue Carbon Rili strain (which Blue Dreams are from).

Blue Diamond strain are from Chocolates (Diamonds). So mixing the two different strains would likely result in wild type offspring. Blue Diamonds don't breed as true as Blue Dreams by the way.