Red bolt x Tangerine tiger

Has anyone ever done this crossing before? Just recently crossed these 2 and was wondering how the offsprings might look like. TIA

654a65dd1cee694c1bea3140b7e3c691.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Probably sweet looking red, maybe yellow tibees! Excited to see the results. :]

3 hours ago, Vshrimp said:

Thanks. This is what I hate the most. "The waiting" lol.

OH MAN, copy that... At least there's a silver lining: gestation is actually shorter during the hotter months; Ive already had two clutches hatch out 10 days early and shrimplets are doing fine!

Another thought: Steel shrimp come from mixing TT with shadow shrimp, according the the original creator, Manfred Reinelt. Since blue bolts are basically shadows without any black, maybe Red Steels can be generated with a red bolt and TT. It's a stretch, but keep an eye out!

OH MAN, copy that... At least there's a silver lining: gestation is actually shorter during the hotter months; Ive already had two clutches hatch out 10 days early and shrimplets are doing fine!

Another thought: Steel shrimp come from mixing TT with shadow shrimp, according the the original creator, Manfred Reinelt. Since blue bolts are basically shadows without any black, maybe Red Steels can be generated with a red bolt and TT. It's a stretch, but keep an eye out!

I was talking to a few people about that. Maybe I can create my own Red Steels from scratch. Of course its going to take awhile before i start seeing something.

Before I had cross the 2. I was thinking of using Aura instead of TT. Lol

I was talking to a few people about that. Maybe I can create my own Red Steels from scratch. Of course its going to take awhile before i start seeing something.

Before I had cross the 2. I was thinking of using Aura instead of TT. Lol

Well aura and TT are both C. serrata, so it likely would have given similar patterning. But yeah, I think the F1 will be tibee, but if you cross the more solid patterned F1s back to the red bolts continuously, I think you can achieve red steel.

Yeah thats plan. I'll have to set up a new tank for this breeding project very soon. Although I'll have to make space for it. Probably going to have to sell either my ykk colony or bb colony lol. The choice of living in a small condo.