Saturday aquarium yoga...

Tannin Aquatics

Time for more "aquarium yoga."

5_people_doing_yoga_large.jpg?7857351484
"Lokah samastha sukhino bhavanthu." ("May this world be established with a sense of
well-being and happiness.")

Vendors, authors, and fish in general will tell you that you have the power within you to truly enjoy the hobby, and it doesn’t just take a ton of money. If you’re not 100% content with your hobby, remind yourself that it’s not all about going out and buying the latest gadget, obtaining the most unusual fish, or tearing your tanks apart. It’s about having confidence is your aquarium keeping skills, managing your tanks with a sense of purpose, and sharing.

IMG_3985_large.JPG?7857351484566867816

I think there are truly attitudes, actions and mental practices in aquarium keeping that can make you not only a better hobbyist- but can help you enjoy the hobby more and inspire others in the process. I've jotted down a few of my theories that you may or may not agree with...the result of practicing and observing the aquarium  hobby for decades. They might be a bit off to some of you, but I present them anyways for your consideration: (click to read more)