tibee x TB = ?

I have 4 tibees (tangerine tiges x crs) from mayphly (I had 5 but, probably, lost one during my vacation - I see only 4 now) with my Taiwan Bees (BKK, RKK, Blue Bolts). When I was leaving in June one female tibee was berried. Now I see some babies but what are they? How should I call them? Some of them look like the mother (mostly resembles TT) but some look like black pandas, mosura CRS (or is it red mischling?)  and striped pintos (they aren't probably pintos but they're too small to see it well now). So, what are they? If f1 baby looks like black panda does it mean its a panda or is it still taitibee? I think I can't call that baby black panda anymore even if it looks like it because it has TT's genes in it. Please, explain it to me!

Most important question is what did you breed the Tibees with? If Tibee x Tibee, you will receive Tibee. If you are certain that the Tibee bred with a Taiwan Bee then the result is Taitibee. Pintos are Taitibees, they are just specific patterns like Galaxy, Spotted Head, Zebra, Skunk, etc.