Aqua-Tropica shrimp and fish specialty feeds at Tannin Aquatics!

Tannin Aquatics

It's always exciting to bring you new products, and we're thrilled to offer the Aqua-Tropica "Vital" series of specialized ornamental shrimp and tropical fish foods! This is a line of premium-quality foods from Germany, developed by hobbyist-shrimp breeder Michael Wolfinger.

Aqua-Tropics offers speciality foods, such as one developed just for Sulawesi Shrimp, as well as several other formulations for other varieties. And they make really cool specialty, small-batch foods, such as a food formulated with wood fibers for xylivorous fishes like Plecos and other Loricariids, and color food for Rasbora and Boraras

YES! Fish geeks rejoice...this is cool stuff!

These are carefully crafted, thoroughly tested formulas, made in small batches, that your shrimp and fish will love! To our knowledge, these products have not been offered by an American vendor before, so we're delighted to bring them to you. 

Check out the first AT offerings today, with more to follow!http://tanninaquatics.com/collections/specialty-aquatic-feedsIMG_4410.jpg

Carry this?

AT_TYLOMELANIA-VITAL_DOSE.jpg

Hi there!

It's funny, I contemplated actually obtaining this product in our initial order, but opted not to, as we wanted to get American hobbyists more familiar with the brand in general (and part of that includes not going too crazy into ordering the less "broad appealing" products that might simply sit on the shelves for months at a time! Something the fish geek in me always wants to do, but the realistic business person in me knows NOT to do!) and its "core" products. There are a lot of really cool niche products AT makes, the snail and crab feeds and additives being just a few. As we see more and more interest, we will definitely expand our offerings. I'll be sure to obtain some in our next order!

Thanks!

Scott