From the other side of the keyboard...

Tannin Aquatics

You know that this blog is like my personal "therapy" of sorts, right? I think I told you that before, right?

Yeah, I like to think that I’m generally well-adjusted, a bit cranky, sometimes a diva, and often a pain in the rear. And I’m lucky. I get to talk to a lot of cool aquarists all day-every day. Cool.

So, once in a while, I get a call form someone that, for no reason, just - I don't know- ANNOYS the hell out of me. Two phone calls recently got to me..One in particular, annoyed me enough to want to share it with you- my friends.

fullsizeoutput_4c_large.jpeg?v=147645691 

I received a phone call from someone the other day who I guess you’d call a “hardcore hobbyist” (I suppose..), and the guy just got my blood pressure up right from the start..And I feel bad about it, because the annoyance was purely on my end…and based on my prejudices arising from this kind of crap, which I had seen in the reef-keeping world over the past few years. 

Here’s how the call went down: (click to read more)