Looking for a new compatability chart (need programmer)

OblongShrimp

I am looking for a new design for a compatibility chart for shrimp.  All the charts I see out there now (including my own shrimp compatibility chart) are just big tables.  With all the new species of shrimp out there these tables get way to large and hard to read.  I would like to get something that would allow you to select from a dropdown a species of shrimp and then all the shrimp that would be compatible with that species.  I would also like to be able to allow people to select multiple species of shrimp and see what would be compatible with all of those selected.  I know this would require something to be programed but I don't even know where to start.  Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

didn't know they added that function....but yes how did they do that?  I would also like to differentiate between will inbreed or has different water requirements.  For example CRS won't interbreed with Sulawesi shrimp but they are not compatible because they need totally different water.

Looks like some JavaScript or php for the lookup. But it didn't work on iOS device.

The environmental compatibility would be great. When I was searching through these charts that was my 2nd like ok so how many dif species can I mix in the same tank or at least only prepare 1 ro mix for all the tanks.

Great project. Since Europe and Asia have larger shrimp community have you looked at those sites for examples ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk