tigwr shrimp in caridina parameters...

So I know alot of people raise and breed tiger shrimp. (royal blues. Oebt. Btoe. Red tiger) in ph 7.2 or higher. Tds 200+ gh 8+ kh 2+ which is fine in neo tanks.

but my problem has always been keeping and getting them to breed in my crystal tanks. The last ones I had fell to a isolated bacterial infection. Only the oebt got it not any of my other shrimp.

I would like to squire some preferably red tigers or oebt to put in my tank and breed for pintos or some nice tibees. But I am unsure how to do this

when I acclimate my shrimp I do it at a drop every two or three seconds which usually takes about 6 hours to complete the acclimation process. I have had great luck doing this with all my CRS xbs mischlings tibee and Tb. Even with my rigers but the tigers never bred. How?

to be honest most tend to keep them in crs parameters. i personally never had luck with them there so i moved them to tap water. my tap in kentucky was pretty perfect for them. once i moved them they started breeding like mad. down side with it though is the bacterial infections. higher ph allows bacteria to grow easier and once the temp gets over 72 degrees it can set in fast and once you have it its pretty much over for them all. 

my advice would be talk to the breeders who have them and find some one that has them in parameters really close to what you have. 

the red tigers i had i had in crs parameters for a few months. they would berry but i never saw babies. once i moved them to water with a ph of 7,hg5, kh2 i started seeing babies. the whole thing with the tigers is temp.

So I know alot of people raise and breed tiger shrimp. (royal blues. Oebt. Btoe. Red tiger) in ph 7.2 or higher. Tds 200+ gh 8+ kh 2+ which is fine in neo tanks.

but my problem has always been keeping and getting them to breed in my crystal tanks. The last ones I had fell to a isolated bacterial infection. Only the oebt got it not any of my other shrimp.

I would like to squire some preferably red tigers or oebt to put in my tank and breed for pintos or some nice tibees. But I am unsure how to do this

when I acclimate my shrimp I do it at a drop every two or three seconds which usually takes about 6 hours to complete the acclimation process. I have had great luck doing this with all my CRS xbs mischlings tibee and Tb. Even with my rigers but the tigers never bred. How?

What was the temp in that tank?