Shrimp Room Set Ups?

Im getting more and more interested in these shrimp and Im wanting to clear out a little corner to put some racks into, but Im not sure where to begin.

So I thought I would as you all. How does everybody set up their shrimp rooms? What racks/stands/tank sizes do you use to get the most efficient use of space? What lighting/filters/air pumps do you use and how are they arranged? Pictures would be great!

I know its a lot of information to ask for in one post. I just thought it would be interesting to see how everyone keeps their shrimp, especially the ones with larger collections. Any and all input is greatly appreciated. 

Most people either build a rack out of 2x4 wood or buy a store bought metal rack and replace the cheap boards of wood that come with it with some plywood.

The cheapest is 10g tanks with sponge filter and a big air pump to power them all.

Then you can get a cheap led fixture and run it across all the tanks in one shot.