Anyone here using SL Aqua Blue Wizard?

zenster

31 minutes ago, ClownPlanted said:

I did not notice any at all on my bottle.  I looked at my bottle and did not notice a expiration date.  I wonder if your has been sitting possibly in some heat too long.  

Thanks for getting back to me.  There is a manufacturing date sticker (MFD:  12132016) on the plastic wrapper of the 500 mL bottle I purchased.  I think the smaller 250 mL bottle comes in a box instead.  Yes, possible sitting too long.  Anyhow, talking to seller right now and he'll replace bottle with a newer manufacturing date.   

5 minutes ago, zenster said:

Thanks for getting back to me.  There is a manufacturing date sticker (MFD:  12132016) on the plastic wrapper of the 500 mL bottle I purchased.  I think the smaller 250 mL bottle comes in a box instead.  Yes, possible sitting too long.  Anyhow, talking to seller right now and he'll replace bottle with a newer manufacturing date.   

Sounds good. Eric is a great guy, I have most of the SL Aqua line for my shrimp

I suppose there's no harm in getting it replaced (except the amount of time you spend dealing with it).
I would have just shook the bottle a bit to dissolve the solids and voila, all gone.

There shouldn't be any organics in there, just mineral stuff. My guess would be precipitation/crystallization following some cold cycles.

7 minutes ago, Memphis118 said:

Sounds good. Eric is a great guy, I have most of the SL Aqua line for my shrimp

I actually bought from a seller up here in Canada.  

6 minutes ago, aotf said:

I suppose there's no harm in getting it replaced (except the amount of time you spend dealing with it).
I would have just shook the bottle a bit to dissolve the solids and voila, all gone.

There shouldn't be any organics in there, just mineral stuff. My guess would be precipitation/crystallization following some cold cycles.

The solids look organic in nature.  Up close looks like snowflake food mixed with brine shrimp -- very fluffy.  Definitely not crystals coming out of suspension.

Mind showing us the bottle? I recently purchased some and it works great but the bottle quality isnt as great...it leaks when squeezed...would still buy again tho. Maybe I received a defected bottle.

15 hours ago, ILikeAsianBooty said:

Mind showing us the bottle? I recently purchased some and it works great but the bottle quality isnt as great...it leaks when squeezed...would still buy again tho. Maybe I received a defected bottle.

The tinted bottle and my horrible camera (Note 3) made it difficult to capture a good image of the debris but here it is anyways.  

20180326_095031.jpg

20180326_095914.jpg

20180326_100101.jpg