Are rili shrimp no longer popular?

Revaria

I noticed a trend in the decreasing availability of rili shrimp and was wondering if knows if this was due to their popularity waning, their price to difficulty level or just a increase of demand of different neocaradinas and the new cardina type shrimp. 

Probably due to the increase in demand for bloody marys and those blue and green skrimps. Limited amount of tanks dictates what they breed to sell. Some of the bigger players like Buceplant and Flip Aquatics usually have red rilis in stock. 

That makes sense, 

15 hours ago, madcrafted said:

Probably due to the increase in demand for bloody marys and those blue and green skrimps. Limited amount of tanks dictates what they breed to sell. Some of the bigger players like Buceplant and Flip Aquatics usually have red rilis in stock. 

That makes sense, they were pretty popular a year or 2 ago and now I barely see them even in stores. I also didn't notice that bloody marys increased in popularity, they always seemed to be a hit for the longest time. 

12 hours ago, 9thdragon said:

what rili shrimps u looking for?

I was just curious about their lack of availability currently. I wasn't really looking to purchase them as of right now, but was thinking of trying orange rilis again in a few months and noticed a few threads asking for them going unanswered which lead to me noticing no one offering for rilis currently. 

3 hours ago, Revaria said:

That makes sense, 

That makes sense, they were pretty popular a year or 2 ago and now I barely see them even in stores. I also didn't notice that bloody marys increased in popularity, they always seemed to be a hit for the longest time. 

I was just curious about their lack of availability currently. I wasn't really looking to purchase them as of right now, but was thinking of trying orange rilis again in a few months and noticed a few threads asking for them going unanswered which lead to me noticing no one offering for rilis currently. 

I do have some orange rili :) let me know if you are interested.

3 hours ago, 9thdragon said:

I do have some orange rili :) let me know if you are interested.

Ahh, that sounds good I'll contact you in a few months if I want to purchase them, Thanks.