Fancy Tiger parameters?

Hey guys, I was hoping those of you who are experienced in keeping fancy tigers could give some insight on what parameters would be suitable for successful breeding of these shrimps. I've always admired the work and breeding ethics of Monica Pohler. Luckily, TGOE had some red safaris up for sale this past week, so I grabbed some. There seem to be differing opinions on whether to keep them in water with a little KH or taiwan bee parameters. Suggested parameters vary between a pH of 5.5 and 7. Quite a difference there. So should I aim for CRS parameters? Tiger parameters? TB parameters? Right now my tank is sitting at 5.8 pH, 0 KH, 4 GH with temps between 72-73° F... basically TB/pinto parameters.

27 minutes ago, Tibee Inc said:

Hey, beware of catching the bug these cool little shrimp can give you...

Parameters:   120-150 TDS  (Gh 3-5 degrees) Ph 6.2-6.8 (Temp: 70-75) I don't use heaters.

Check out my page here for further details bro.  These guys, I've been breeding them for years....

What’s your page

11 hours ago, Tibee Inc said:

Hey, beware of catching the bug these cool little shrimp can give you...

Parameters:   120-150 TDS  (Gh 3-5 degrees) Ph 6.2-6.8 (Temp: 70-75) I don't use heaters.

Check out my page here for further details bro.  These guys, I've been breeding them for years....

Ok, thanks. That's what the original breeder of this line suggests to keep them in as well. As much as I hate adding baking soda to buffering substrates, I'll need to get my pH up a little. This tank has been holding at sub 6 for a few months now. I know they'll survive in my parameters but I want them to thrive and breed.

As for catching the bug, too late, that's already happened as soon as I got my first batch of galaxy pintos. :)  Unfortunately, I only have one that berried up since I started keeping them. Good news is she's ready to release her clutch at any time, if she hasn't already.