Aura Blue Tupfel Tibee

mayphly

SOLD!!!I have 1 package of 6 + 1 Aura tibees (Aura Blue Tupfel x Snow White) available. USPS Priority shipping within the continental USA only. Live arrival guaranteed.  I'll accept Paypal as form of payment.

These are f5-f6. These are juvie sized. Some may be a tad smaller. They range in color from,blue, brown and red. The bigger they get the more solid their white becomes. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I keep these in crs parameters.

Thanks,

Andy

post-89-0-59982500-1436209065_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-73933200-1436209079_thumb.jpg

hmmmm  Do you think they would be ok in the mischling tank for a month till my new tanks are up?  I mean.my guess is they wouldnt breed for that month.  Do you agree?  so there would be no mixing.    In a month when the new room is done Ill be setting up 3 new tanks. One is up with plants waiting for ammonia to start cycling.  

Also.. being a Tibee.. do you think they could slowly be changed over to more Tiger parameters or should they stay in the lower PH?

Im sure they'd be fine. I'm keeping them in CRS parameters right now. They are juvies. So, they probably wouldn't start breeding for at least another month. The person I originally got them from kept them in a higher ph. I want to say it was around 7.2. He kept them in the same parameters as his aura blue tigers. I started keeping them at a TDS of 180 when I first got them and slowly brought them down to 140. My goal was to eventually keep some of them with my TB.