moray eels, second jaw

Subtletanks91

Did you know. Motay eels and most eels have a second jaw complete with teeth to eat thwre pray. They ate physically capable of sucking there pray in like most fish, so once they latch on there second jaw comes to the mouth and pulls it in. Like alien!!!!

Knew that yes it is actually what does the physical eating as far as I understand.

Here is a interesting one for you:Did you know that a puff adder(related to your ratlers) can strike six times in a second.Gangrene here we come.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

:) not fusing the jawbones together totally has advantages, yes. I imagine by not moving the entire body, it would also help reduce drag underwater and speed up the strike. Same thing as a long, sinous neck, just implemented differently.

Wow.... I hate snakes... I respect them.... they have there place in the ecosystem. ... but I still hate them lol

I also don't like them but where I live they are part of everyday life.Last year I caught a juvenile cape cobra in the bathroom aggro and very venomous snakes lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk