Wtb: no planeria

featherblue

Looking for some no planeria to solve my problem. My shrimp tanks are fairly small, so id be willing to split a package with soneone or buy a new fir myself. Thanks for help sourcing a shrimp friendly solution to my planeria headache

Planeria; I had a minor issue 2 months ago. Id been keeping it in line with excessive siphoning and light feeding. During moving 150 miles over the last 2 months ive had several people helping keep my shrimp fed while going between houses moving and cleaning. The planeria have exploded during this transition. First time I can't find a shrimplet in 2 years.

A bit off topic here but seeing as we are talking chemicals would you guys mind terribly if I asked if excel is safe with inverts.Reason I am asking is because I know it mucks about with the ph and I am busy doing a planted pico for my very ugly babies.

No planeria is here and in the first tank as of yesterday morning. Heres hoping for no worms moving when the light comes on!