Gave Tom Barr some oebt the other day.

forumsnow

Like the title says I gave Tom Barr a small starter colony of oebt the other day. Trying to give him a little nudge to get into the shrimping world. He is a super smart guy and I think it would be a huge benefit to our hobby if he joined in. He also has a huge following with planted tank people and I think he could help spread a ton of shrimp. They are in his 70 gallon buce tank so keep an eye out for them.

I like this! Tom is one of the big names in the planted world and no doubt will be a big asset to shrimping once he gets into it.Holding thumbs.

Got a pm from Tom last night, guess he did a very slow acc into his 120 dutch hybrid tank for them. It will be interesting to see how they do in a very high tech tank. I gave him one of my og huge breeder females, so if they are happy she should berry up in no time. I only gave him 6 to start but keep an eye out in his next pics and see if you can spot them.

High tech tank, eh? Well, if anyone can manage it, maybe he can. I bet he's pretty good at stability.

the only issue I saw here is the trace elements dose. it may contain copper.

Some copper is fine. But he always has it loaded with plants that suck it right up. And he has a wet/dry sump are plenty of o2 exhchange. Very interested in the results though