Power feeding ?

I was looking at my tank tonight and got to wondering about this. I've kept reptiles before and power feeding is a no no with but I've also kept tarantulas and power feeding is a good thing especially when they're young. So my question is if you could keep your quality good would power feeding be of any benefit or more harm than good

As far as shrimp go "less is more". You run the risk of fouling your water the more you feed shrimp. I feed my shrimp 3 times a week and they breed like crazy.The more you feed the more your nitrates, amonia and tds will rise possibly causing deaths and less breeding. I've kept tarantuals in the past and they do grow larger the more you feed them. I guess people do too! Haha! Shrimp are more sensitive than tarantulas.Shrimp feed on biofilm and micro-organisms that we can't even see.If you do feed your shrimp often may I recommend more frequent water changes and a good filtration system.

plus protein is not the greatest for them. dont get me wrong yes they need it but not from meat type foods more from veggies and algae and they dont need much because it will cause molt issues where the shell gets to thick and they cant molt and will die. for veggie protein get spirulina its one of the best and i was even told for fish like bristlnose its better than alot of the meaty proteins lol