Official American Football Thread

Pika

...Now we have one. :)

Ravens are looking better so far this week... But they *are* playing Tampa.

I hate living outside the broadcast area of most of the teams I like to watch. And they totally cracked down on streaming radio for NFL too. Even a couple years ago I could stream a station to hear a game, and now they're all blacked out.

Your Ravens are on fire. Flacco already threw 5 TD's in the first quarter. It's 48 to 17 right now.

I am a Bronco Fan and #18 Fan, and they are up on the Jets, Peyton's thrown 3 TD's, but Rex's

defense has always played Manning well. Jet's D is way better than their record is.

Yeah, felt kinda bad for Tampa.

Loved seeing Green Bay pull out that win too!

The Ravens are my regional adopted team, since I don't care for the Washington team. But the Broncos will always be my real home team. :) It was a long spell there, sorting out QBs, but I'm happy they got "PFM" and are rocking again. (Minus last February...err, apparently anything in SEA)

Not having fancy cable and living in a region where there are so many other teams, I don't get to watch a lot of live games, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, no, not the Patriots!

It's ok, I can always count on either New England or Indy to embarrass the Broncos on national television, so I never get my hopes up when we play those teams. :)

Not too keen on adding Seattle to that list though... At least we don't have to play them too often over in the NFC.

Pretty rabid 49ers and Steelers fans here.  Roethlisberger has been awesome last 2 games - 6 TDs over 500 yds.  Too bad he has had such trouble in the past with sexual assault.  49ers sure don't have their shit together this season

Pika,  I will tell you a secret if you promise never to tell any other Patriots fan that these words passed my lips.       Bravado aside, every Patriots fan holds it breath when we play a game against Peyton.    We act all brave and confident, but inside we are secretly scared little children.   

Condolences on sunday nights game hehe

• 2 months later...

Whelp, as usual, if I'm particularly excited, my team loses. (Never fails with Duke basketball as well)

Oh well, I guess I'll root for the Packers now? I like Aaron, Clay, and cheese, so I guess they'll have to do. ;)