WTB Mosura Mineral Plus (concentrated)

mayphly

Does anyone here sell Mosura Mineral Plus?

I'm looking for the concentrated bottle where you add water.

Thanks!

They don't make the concentrate one anymore.  It is all the same concentration now and fills the bottle completely.  It is still more concentrated then the original Mosura that was around a few years ago.  Each bottle treats the same volume as the older one that you had to add water.

Hmmm. I just went through one of the new full 100ml bottles which only seemed to last a couple weeks. Maybe it was my imagination. I wasn't really keeping track. Anyways good to know. Thanks!

I went ahead and placed an order through the Shrimp Tank for the 250ml bottle. Hopefully that'll last a bit longer. This stuff is getting harder to find here in the US. I could only find one other person that is carrying it.

I have been selling Mosura since sometime in 2008 when I first started The Shrimp Tank and have no plans to stop carrying it :).  Your order will go out on Saturday (maybe Friday depending on when I get back in town).

Cool! I know I've bought from you in the past on aquabid. IMO it's the best remineralizer on the market. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...