Cosmic blue guppy

wicca32

i have finally gotten my guppies back. they are in the tank and i will get some pics tonight for every one that wants to see. they used to be called blue nebula but thanks to lotsoffish (pete mang) i had to change the name so they would not be confused with his line of guppies.

thanks. im supper bummed because the long dorsal gup got his tail eaten over night. i dont know if it was a bristle nose or the female apisto. she has not even chased the gups once since they came in and for some reason when the lights went out its missing the majority of his tail. thinking it was asleep on the bottom of the tank and got munched by a bn grrrr

well its not so much orange as a metallic. it looks pink and white as well when swimming in the tank. the one who lost his tail, his whole tail was that metallic. just like the spots had it around them as well. the one on the top/ middle in the first pic is the same one that is in middle of 2nd pic. i do believe the one that lost its tail is the one in top right corner of the 1st pic. so yeah he really lost a tail but i know it will come back