Some people are just...

OMG Aquatics

So my girlfriend goes to a Japanese restaurant eats there Sunday. Guess what?

Food Poisoning!! They chased my girlfriends family down for just $1 off for tip.

Many have complained to the owner of the store but keeps putting the blame on us and refuses to refund...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/shogun-sushi-brooklyn?sort_by=date_desc

Pretty new store too. Too bad it started off on the wrong foot..

wow thats a lot of food poisoning issues!

Looks as if all the food poisoning issues were written around the same day leading me to believe all the comments are from the same party.  Also a baby is mentioned at least a couple times, also leading me to this conclusion.

However there are an awful lot of low stars for rude waiters and extremely slow service.  Yeah, I'd definitely avoid it.

Probably same group of people. How many people actually leave yelp reviews? Not me or my girlfriend. Either way, they should be giving people an apology and refund instead of telling us to get lost. Anyone know how to get a store inspected? I doubt health inspectors lurk yelp daily for bad reviews about health....

Oh, wow that place is pretty close to where I live. I've never been inside though. I wonder what letter grade they have. 

And yes, I've heard that the NYC health department actually screens Yelp for keywords such as "vomit, food poisoning, ect" and does inspections accordingly aside from the regularly scheduled ones they do. 

Oh, wow that place is pretty close to where I live. I've never been inside though. I wonder what letter grade they have. 

And yes, I've heard that the NYC health department actually screens Yelp for keywords such as "vomit, food poisoning, ect" and does inspections accordingly aside from the regularly scheduled ones they do. 

Looking at the reviews again made me laugh. Some people saw the food poisoning review yet still went and got sick! HAHA!

What are people thinking...

I reported them to the state health department earlier today. Hope something is done.