Let's get it rollin....

Triton

91 Members...

not too bad, but lets get the numbers up, make this the spot to be for shrimpers and heck... any people interested in aquariums / fish / shrimp and plants

I've been quietly spreading the word, trying to not get in trouble on other forums, but I've posted it in a few aquarium groups I'm in on facebook too

It's all about setting goals.. I'd like to see 125 members by the end of the month :)

I try, and have gotten a few, but this is one of those "burning bridges because I don't FB" scenarios I mentioned on another thread.

I will continue to spread the word. (I've been known to talk the ears off a dead man, although I hate repeating myself. Another reason why I don't FB. Like it once and done, and recorded.)

:) Stef*

I've been telling everyone I know about this forum. We need to get some growth here, as there are tons of aquatic folks out there that

not only need help, but love chatting about the subject. Like me. lol

Maybe someone could donate say 5 shrimp or something like that to get people to sign up and post. Say they have to post at least

5 times to be eligible for the drawing. Run it for like a month, and then hold a drawing with everyone that has at least 5 posts or even

10 post to get into the drawing. Then draw and winner and post the winner on all kinds of aquatic forums. You don't want to push the

forum on another forum, but just something like:

"Congrats to our lucky winner of 5 SSS Crystal Red Shrimps at The Shrimp Spot Forum.

Congrats John Doe of Calif, and Thanks everyone for getting into the contest. We will have some more soon. Congrats John Doe from

The Shrimp Spot Forum."

Something like that. It shouldn't upset the other forums because you are announcing the winner, and getting our forum name out.

Just a idea.

That would be great!

Lol. I know I've had a few say they'd join, I like these forums not just for info, but for the social aspect. Gives me a place where I can talk to other nuts like me and not drive my poor fiancé up a wall lol

Haha this is what I use the forums for as well. My fiancé looks at me like I'm a retard and need therapy when I start talking water parameters molting shrimp. Water chemistry and co2 with ferts. And then tells me to get help.

I love these forums because like you, I can talk with other nuts like me haha.

I will be spreading the word on some fb groups as well. Adf try to spread the word on my other main forum. Though there very strict there.

Yea, I've been reviewing the rules in very fine detail on the one forum I'm on regarding... Technically I think you can mention it, and might even be able to make a link in the signature since this isn't a selling website...