Secret Shrimping Santa

Soothing Shrimp

I haven't posted rules yet, that kinda depends if anyone is interested.  But I figure if all goes well, it'll be just one Secret Santa per person and a $20 limit with the gift being home-made, store bought, or a combination of both.  This way it won't break the bank.

i say we start it yearly but sign up would be best if started earlier. most of them i do on fish forums start around october to to give people a chance to "make" something or save up for it. i dont work so i need time lol. i might be able to whip something up but will see what i can do this weekend or first of the week

if we are going to do this we need to get it going. i will need time to make something and ship it. also keep in mind that the closer to chrismtas it gets the slower the mail goes. so are we going to have a questionnaire to fill out and who will pic who has who. im going to town friday so it would be great if i could get suppys then 

Soothing you are so cute.  What a nice thing to think of - yes it does sound fun.  But, I think Wicca has a point.  Perhaps start a little earlier so we can have time to get a listing of those interested and then figure out how to do it.  For me, it would be difficult (even though I would be interested in joining in) because I own a store that gets really crazy busy this time of year.  But if I had more notice, I could fit it in for fun.  So don't give up, big guy.  Perhaps summer time it would be better.

LOL  I just post clips I like from the internet. ;)

I think we'll aim to have a Christmas in July Secret Santa. It'll be nice to do that in themiddle of th year, and as said- it'll give people a chance to prepare and have some good excitement during that time.  :)

what about maybe instead of july either spring or fall? that way if people want to ship a couple shrimp or plants they have a better chance of making it? just a thought and it could be a yearly thing be it just a few of us or a whole list full? im game for what ever and if its not a christmas would really be better for me and i could do more seeing how all the birthdays in my family are between end of september and christmas any way lol.

ive done fish before and all have been well. soothing shoot me a pm and i will talk to you more about how its been done on other fish forums ive been on. as far as shipping live in the winter any way