Tai Tibee?

Elo500

The shrimps in your picture are mostly pintos. In theory, almost all offspring of pintos are taitibee, in my opinion, pinto is also one.

There are people claiming they get pintos without tigers, but it could be just that they are not aware the breeding crew already contains tiger gene.

I have bred Tibees. I used a CBS x OEBT...sometimes a Super Tiger.  This resulted in offspring that had both black and white bands like a tiger, but with thicker parts like the CRS.  Mine usually were black and white because I used a CBS

I believe these are Pintos as Randy said.  They already carry the Tiger genetics, so you would get a combination of more solid bodies with tiger striping as each generation matured.  I also personally believe that eventually the Pinto look would be bred out and the offspring would revert back to the BKK look....more solid color less white striping.

I used to breed Pinto horses (black and whites) and this is what happens when you don't keep crossing back to one or other of the solid parents (ie original parents being BKK etc)....you end up with less and less white markings, more solid color. 

I guess the use of Tai Tibee means that the Pinto offspring are being bred to Taiwan bee shrimps (BKK, RW, Panda etc) and not the Tiger shrimps.   Breeding Tiger to Tibees will continue to give you a mixture of banded shrimps with either black/white bands or red/white bands, whereas these Tai Tibees are throwing Pinto looking offspring more often than the lesser solid bodied Tibees.

I guess the use of Tai Tibee means that the Pinto offspring are being bred to Taiwan bee shrimps (BKK, RW, Panda etc) and not the Tiger shrimps.   Breeding Tiger to Tibees will continue to give you a mixture of banded shrimps with either black/white bands or red/white bands, whereas these Tai Tibees are throwing Pinto looking offspring more often than the lesser solid bodied Tibees.

Very interesting point of view. Actually, for the breeders' pinto tanks I saw in Taiwan, they do use different TB and Tigers to cross with pinto mischling (ie Taitibee, pretty or not). And because everyone there does it differently, you see more of a variety in Taiwan pinto than German pinto.