Dennerle Magazine Aquarius The Aquatic Experience?

Elo500

I'm looking for a copy of a magazine Dennerle gave away at Interzoo called Aquarius the Aquatic Experience. It has a lengthy article on tiger shrimp and Chris Lukhaup was magazine editor . It's not listed on the Dennerle website. I found it on a German site for sale but I was looking for a local copy. Anyone seen this?

post-150-0-83944200-1417963078_thumb.jpg

German site: http://www.aquaristik-zentrum.at/shop/de/Dennerle-Magazin-Aquarius-The-Aquatic-Experience

I just emailed my contact at Dennerle and will let you know what they say. 

They have it and I am planning on order a couple dozen copies.  Haven't gotten the shipping quote yet so I don't know what they will cost but figure they will arrive in the next 3-4 weeks depending on how slow DHL decides to be.

• 1 month later...

So I got these in but now that I am looking at your photo again I think it is a different edition.

I think I got the 2nd edition of the Aquarius Magazine instead of the first which is the one you posted.

check out the link I have above.  This one has stuff on betta, US snails, US burying crayfish and some other stuff.  I have more details on my website.

• 2 months later...