how to spot the mods?!

wicca32

so i was thinking, since this place is starting to take off and have so many people it might be a good idea to make the mods stand out more. i was thinking something simple like the color of their screen name would work. ive had trouble in the past know who to talk to about things on other forums so i thought i would bring it up. 

Any way to make it visible to tapatalk users. I know colors are view able as I see people typing in blue. Just don't put there names in blue I can't read. the blue text against my black background.

If you are on the homepage there is a link at the bottom that will show the moderators.  It also shows sponsors though because they have some mod powers in their sections.

Any way to make it visible to tapatalk users. I know colors are view able as I see people typing in blue. Just don't put there names in blue I can't read. the blue text against my black background.

i think Tapatalk is limited with this forums format. Say that ten times fast. Lol!

As far as I know I can't change the way tapatalk is set up but if someone wants to do more research on it I would appreciate it.