RO water with low pH

HI--

I have a 6.5 gallon tank with Blue Velvet shrimp.  I had decided that to ensure my water parameters are stable all the time, I wanted to switch from tap water to RO.  I got some salty shrimp gH+ to remineralize with.  My problem is that all of the RO water in my area has a pH of 6, which is a little lower than I am comfortable with.  I would much rather keep the pH 6.8 to 7.  For substrate I am just using black aquarium sand. 

For now I am mixing half tap and half RO which gives me a gH of 6, kH 1-2 and TDS of 175, and pH of 6.8.  I really was wanting to get away from tap water all together though.  I would rather know what I am putting in my tank all the time, and not have to worry about the possibility of the city changing things in the water.

Any ideas for how I could safely get my pH up to stay at a steady level?

Thanks in advance for your advice!!

Do worry about RO water pH value. it's not meaningful.

If you gas out the CO2, it would be back to around 7.

Just add small amount crashed coral sand, you would be fine.

The salty shrimp gH+ is for bee shrimp the salty shrimp gH/kH+ is the one to use for Neo's.  You want the kH higher to keep the pH stable. And just as James said after gassing off the RO should be very close to a pH of 7 anyway.

The salty shrimp gH+ is for bee shrimp the salty shrimp gH/kH+ is the one to use for Neo's.  You want the kH higher to keep the pH stable. And just as James said after gassing off the RO should be very close to a pH of 7 anyway.

I remember that Soothing use GH+ instead of GH/KH+, get better result.

I'm using GH+ for my Neos as well

Really huh that's interesting. I use salty gH+ for my bee shrimp and tap water for neo I have well water that's pretty perfect for them and they are breeding like crazy I don't even condition just aerate and use. I am literally overrun with neos now!