Rant!!

Merth

Just wanted to let ya'll know that a certain large seller (a****dens) still is terrible. Against my better judgement I joined a group order with some local club members to pick up a couple mosses and some red and brown crypts. Between us we had almost $300 order. First off they charged overnight shipping on live goods of $61 and a box fee of $9. They sent a confirmation saying order was complete and shipping UPS. It was shipped Priority (instead of overnight) and by USPS. We ended up picking it up when it arrived at PO 3 days later. 20% of the order was missing and labled backordered. 40% of the order was a melted mess. 20% was melted but may come back and 20% was ok. 

I mean really how hard is it to properly ship plants. Im talking moss, crypts and swords utterly destroyed?? Well most of it was in bags half full of water, folded overand stapled. Nothing wrapped in newspaper or paper towels. Recycled shipping box was used and no additional padding inside with the bags.

On the complaint they stated they dont guarantee any shipping regardless of method during December. And each of the items should have been photgraphed individually in order to process any sorta DOA.

I kinda understand the policy however the guy that picked up was so worried about getting the plants into water to try to save them he didnt think to take pics....what a disaster!!!!

Once again another horror story involving them!!!

Thanks guys just frustrated! And ya I knew better. And btw Han I just recommended u to a friend wanting to know where he could get some flame moss :)

And im sure u can fill in the letters where asterics are to figure it out but starts with AZ :)

Thanks guys just frustrated! And ya I knew better. And btw Han I just recommended u to a friend wanting to know where he could get some flame moss :)

And im sure u can fill in the letters where asterics are to figure it out but starts with AZ :)

Am I the only one in the dark? This suspense is killing me!! I don't buy plants often enough to know who this seller is but I'm so nosey I need to know! [emoji15]

Yeah, I just won some pennywort from soothing and they where shipped in a ziploc bag dap with some wet paper towels, and there where literallly only 3 dead leavesm and they where like brown so they couldn't have died during shipping, so I mean I don't think those would die easily, oh and it kinda sounds like I'm saying the plants wherent shipped well, that's not what I'm saying, I'm just useing that as a example of how hardy plants are.