Bucephalandra anonymous >ba<

Subtletanks91

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad my tank cannot hold any more, I think I spent almost 1k  on buces in a  3 month period. Won a bid on 30 the other day but never got around to purchasing them because of lack of space (30 for $120 btw), wish I had the space.

• 2 weeks later...

well, the drought did not last long. Just bought 5 kedagang round and two large clumps of Lamandau mini (looks to be about 10 plantlets).

I'm applying for my plant import permits. These sell for crazy cheap in Indonesia, they are selling for an insane markup when split up and in the US.

I'm applying for my plant import permits. These sell for crazy cheap in Indonesia, they are selling for an insane markup when split up and in the US.

A lot of those buce farms grow there plants emersed make sure you ask how they are being grown when you import. If grown emersed they will need time to acclimate to an immersed set up just something to plan for when importing buce.