Vent/rant/rave!!!

Merth

Man some people are so irritating. Is it really too much to ask for some common courtesy? Ive been slowly coming to the conclusion that it isnt just the "kids" today that have no values or respect for others its much broader and seems to be accepted by many!

I hope that each of you that have had any form of communication with me have had a favorable opinion.

No disrespect meant to anyone just needed to get that off my chest!

Unfortunately it will only get worse.  I'm an oldish guy, so when I was growing up neighbors looked out for the kids and called each other if something was going on.

Now, nobody looks out, parents expect the schools to teach ethics/morals- the schools expect parents to teach it and so nobody gets taught anything about that.  The kids of those "ignorant" kids are now being raised and...as said...it will only get worse...

Ya Bryce I hear ya, but with having alot of young people working for me i tend to expect it. Its the generation I belong to 40+ that I know were taught better that irks me.