molt keeps taking the eggs.

Aww don't leave those egg alone,  you can move the egg and put in another small jar, proper water maintenance/aerate and hopefully you'll see them hatch. a shrimpspot user, woopderson, are currently doing those trick and the moved egg actually keep on developing. I'm also doing it too, well day+3.. still long way to go heh

You can put then in a breeder net, or the egg incubator that Han now sells. They need an air supply gently moving them around. The incubator has a place to hook up an airstone, with the net you will need to but an air stone under it and watch to remove it when they hatch.

As for why... I have no clue. This recently happened to one of my snowballs but I didn't try to hatch the eggs.

Do you notice that this happens right after a water change? Mine did and I think, in my situation, that the water change caused the molt.

You can put then in a breeder net, or the egg incubator that Han now sells. They need an air supply gently moving them around. The incubator has a place to hook up an airstone, with the net you will need to but an air stone under it and watch to remove it when they hatch.

As for why... I have no clue. This recently happened to one of my snowballs but I didn't try to hatch the eggs.

Do you notice that this happens right after a water change? Mine did and I think, in my situation, that the water change caused the molt.

Your new waters parameters or temperature must be very different?

Your new waters parameters or temperature must be very different?

No, I don't think so and it's never happened before (a molt with eggs) but it is the only thing that happened that I can put my finger on??? Maybe that isn't what happened? There are other berried girls in the same tank and they didn't molt with their eggs. 

I don't know if you can see the eggs in the picture I'm quite happy with it.

But what I'm really wanting to know is why does this keep happening this is like 5th time now and I really don't have the ability to do this every time.

post-1309-0-21991400-1426538710_thumb.jp

Mine keeping dropping eggs, only thing off in my tank is ph is a little high at 8.2. Hope you get some answers, lol thought neos were supposed to be easy.

A litle high at 8.2? :)

If it is the same shrimp in different conditions with the same problem every time, that does point to something specific to the shrimp. You might have just stumbled on a genetic variant that is more predisposed to molting when the slightest water change is detected. In that case, you're watching natural selection in action.