ROAK Kens Tropical Fish flakes and Medicated flakes

adrand

Sorry this isn't really shrimp related but figured I would offer this here first since everyone has been so helpful to me. I recently bought some fish flakes from Kens but the quantity is SO large that I wanted to share some with someone else that could make use of them. 1st I purchased some metronidazole/garlic medicated flakes to treat a little infection in some fish i bought. Luckily i caught them in quarantine and all survived. These med flakes worked amazing. 2nd is some of Kens Tropical Fish flakes. All of the fish in my community tank go nuts for it.

I would like to offer a sandwich bag of each flakes to 1 person. Keep some of these medicated flakes on hand incase you ever need them and test out Kens tropical flakes for free.

I am happy to cover 1st class shipping in a large envelope. I don't think priority shipping is needed.

Hopefully someone can make use of these. 1st person to post a reply and PM me can have them. Please provide your shipping address in the PM.

Thanks to everyone on this site for all their helpful advice. Hopefully someday soon i will have something shrimp related that i can roak.

post-259-142973080987_thumb.jpg

post-259-14297308867_thumb.jpg

Sorry this isn't really shrimp related but figured I would offer this here first since everyone has been so helpful to me. I recently bought some fish flakes from Kens but the quantity is SO large that I wanted to share some with someone else that could make use of them. 1st I purchased some metronidazole/garlic medicated flakes to treat a little infection in some fish i bought. Luckily i caught them in quarantine and all survived. These med flakes worked amazing. 2nd is some of Kens Tropical Fish flakes. All of the fish in my community tank go nuts for it.

I would like to offer a sandwich bag of each flakes to 1 person. Keep some of these medicated flakes on hand incase you ever need them and test out Kens tropical flakes for free.

I am happy to cover 1st class shipping in a large envelope. I don't think priority shipping is needed.

Hopefully someone can make use of these. 1st person to post a reply and PM me can have them. Please provide your shipping address in the PM.

Thanks to everyone on this site for all their helpful advice. Hopefully someday soon i will have something shrimp related that i can roak.

It's best to ship in a box so it doesn't get crushed.

USPS does a TERRIBLE job at handling mail.