Liberty vs Tyranny

Liberty1776

I just got around to the pc today, found out my post, in my shrimpking review, has been edited.

Politics is apparently NOT ACCEPTABLE in theshrimpspot.  And, therefore, my post has been edited.

I do not appreciate my first ammendment rights taken away from me, and being censored in whats supposed to be the best AMERICAN shrimp forum. Mistake.

SUMMARY OF THE LINK BELOW: this is what happens when you push people too far.  It doesnt matter whether you are chinese, russian, african, american, if you push somebody enough they will eventually retaliate.  and when you go overboard, WE will go overboard.

What if the cops killed your Dad, what if your dad was rodney king? except, he didnt survive and he died that night all those cops were beating his ass in LA.  That whole ordeal sparked the LA Riots.  This is History People

What fear do you have of me posting this information OblongShrimp?

Perhaps it was just not in the right place in the forum, yes?

Well heres the LOUNGE (off topic area right?)

IF YOU DONT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME HERE THEN STOP READING, YOU ARE FREE TO DO SO

NOBODY IS MAKING YOU READ THIS

WARNING ! THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MAY BE TOO MUCH FOR YOUR AVERAGE AMERICAN

IF YOUR AGAINST FREEDOM, THE BILL OF RIGHTS, NATURAL RIGHTS ENDOWED TO US, ENJOY YOUR SERVITUDE  AND LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO BY OTHER PEOPLE... TURN AROUND NOW...

Ok, the rest of you still here reading this, here is what you may have missed.  This is what was DELETED from my post.

Chinese Citizens Beat Government Bureaucrats During Mass Riot

China can suck my shrimp balls!

SUMMARY OF THE LINK ABOVE: this is what happens when you push people too far.  It doesnt matter whether you are chinese, russian, african, american, if you push somebody enough they will eventually retaliate.  and when you go overboard, WE will go overboard.

What if the cops killed your Dad, what if your dad was rodney king? except, he didnt survive and he died that night all those cops were beating his ass in LA.  That whole ordeal sparked the LA Riots.  This is History People.  Learn it so you dont repeat it, at the very least.

The Constitution is still the Ultimate Law of the Land

LIBERTY!!!

i correct myself.  politics is accepted in "the marketplace" if im giving something to another member.  i did that raok for patriots day and made political comments in that from the get go.  but i guess thats ok if it gets new members to join huh? i know i got a couple to join from it.

pretty lame

Liberty,

Your previous post in the marketplace regarding patriots day was different as I am sure you or anyone else who reads it knows. 

While you have the right to free speech it doesn't mean I have to allow you use of my resources to do it.  You can't go to a tv station and demand to have airtime so you can express your opinion about whatever you feel like since you have the "right" to free speech. 

I value your participation in this forum but as you mentioned this is a SHRIMP forum.  This is not a place for political discussions.  Your post came off as aggressive and inflammatory and does not have a place at this forum.  Please refrain from posting comments like this in the future. If you would like to discuss this further please send me a pm.

Thanks