What to do with BKK?

Roborep1

So I started with a mischling colony and as mentioned in other threads they are throwing a lot of panda and BKK.  This tank sits in my kitchen and when I asked my kids what they would like to do...they are learning genetics along the way.  

They said more King Kongs.  They are young 3 and 5 so its likely because of the name, but who cares.

I would like to head in a direction as I cull, I am open to heading in any direction really - with the caveat that I like black and white and so do my kids.

What would you do?

I'm a beginner at crystals myself, however my understanding is that breeding true breeding TB of any color is tough because of the genetic milkshake of a background.

I believe no one in the US has achieved this yet, while very few in the rest of the world have.

What may be an interesting project is to do  poster chart.  What does this TB throw from this berry.  Misch,, BB, WR, KK, etc.   In this way your kids can help make graphs since in theory TB x TB = TB