Breeding Super Hornets

Anyone successfully breeding these? I've had several females become berried and they always drop their eggs. I even lowered my parameters and they stopped berrying. I'm now slowly raising my parameters back up. I'm think of raising temps to 74 and tds closer to 165-170. I haven't a clue on what the recommended PH should be other than "crs parameters" which was told to me.

These are the parameters they were becoming berried at

TDS 165

PH 6

GH 5-6

Temp 72-73

I keep my Blue bee in the exact parameters as your hornets and there breeding like rabbits.

It's frustrating when shrimp don't breed, my crystal whites decided to stop breeding and its making me nuts. All my other tanks are breeding. I am going to start feeding them blood worms once a week to see if it gets them going again.

I do know they like a lot of oxygen and seem to  readily consume animal protein. My Blue bee's are savages.  

If nothing else works there is always the neglect tek. Just leave the tank alone do the bare minimal, I know it sound silly but it's worked for me in the past.

I admit it's frustrating these are the only guys that aren't breeding for me. I accept the challenge! lol!

If you can get them to get berried again I would reduce feeding and not do water changes, daily top off only for the gestation period.

I would adjust the tank to lower end parameters GH 3-4 and TDS of 80 to 125 this way TDS can creep a little and you are still with in range. 

I have prolonged  water changes 27 + days till shrimplets where born then dripped in 30% WC a few days later with no problems.