Shrimp Food

Anyone have any recommendations on some shrimp food I should buy that are kinda hard/expensive to get here in the US? I have my aunt who lives in hong kong that bought all the EBITA BREED food, also she ordered some MK breed cheeseburger. So anyone else know good foods thanks!

EBITA Breed is one of my favorite choices, I have used for a long time. If your interested in the MK-Breed line, definitely purchase Black and Red Diamond dependent on your shrimp coloration.

Anyone have any recommendations on some shrimp food I should buy that are kinda hard/expensive to get here in the US? I have my aunt who lives in hong kong that bought all the EBITA BREED food, also she ordered some MK breed cheeseburger. So anyone else know good foods thanks!

Is she buying at Goldfish Street? If yes, I can PM you where to get Japanese shrimp food, instead of going for the lower grade Taiwanese shrimp food.

Goldfish street, not to be fooled by the name, is an area in HK dedicated to all pet things. You'll find store selling dogs, cats, insects, shrimps and numerous other things.

It's a pretty awesome sight to see. Definitely worth a visit for any animal lover.

Street level consists of dog/cat stores and causal aquarium stuff. Second to third level is where you'll usually see specialty stuff.. Shrimps as Insects.

Pretty neat.

Eric, if you do go, I'm confident you'll meet awesome Asian breeders you can add to a list of insiders you know. :)

Ps. Kowlong district has a small collections of shrimp specialty stores that's not located on goldfish street. Benibachi (if it's still open) Crimson, EbiLab (my favorite store who only source from Japan).

Eric, if you do go, I'm confident you'll meet awesome Asian breeders you can add to a list of insiders you know. :)

Ps. Kowlong district has a small collections of shrimp specialty stores that's not located on goldfish street. Benibachi (if it's still open) Crimson, EbiLab (my favorite store who only source from Japan).

yup long list of breeders and other friends to meet up with.  super excited to share a beer with some friends i've known for years!

maybe even meet up with with some HK people ;) get on the same page over dinner.

Eric make sure you bring some stuff back for me man!

you should see what i'm planning on bringing to taiwan! should be plenty of room for stuff on the way back!