Any Canadian shrimp retailers/suppliers or ship to Canada?

maylee

I don't know if this is allowed or not because of the sponsors on here and all. But I was wondering if there are any online suppliers or anyone that will ship live shrimp to Canada. I already know of shrimp fever. Just wanted to expand my options :)

Jumpsmasher is from Canada and he is a sponsor here: http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/forum/38-ska-shrimps-canada/

But he seems to be gone of the grid for awhile. You may want to send him an PM.

Thanks. I noticed that but it's hard to tell whether he had any live stock. I'll check with him the next time he updates though :)

Randy is in Taiwan :)

but ya Randy at Shimpwiki

Tommy at Shrimpfever

and one of  our sponsor below SKA shrimps

Thanks. I noticed that but it's hard to tell whether he had any live stock. I'll check with him the next time he updates though :)

Hi Maylee,

Sorry, haven't been on here as often as I have in the past but yes, I still got some livestock but been focusing quite a bit on the other part of the business.

I still mainly focus my PRL lines but let me know what you are looking for and even if I don't have them I can definitely point you in the right direction.

Hung