Blueberry Shrimp Neocaridina Palmata

I just got 5 of these shrimp and have them in a small 2.5 gallon. Looks like I have one female and all the rest are males. One of the males is a very nice blue color and the rest look transparent. If you were me would you move all the other males into another tank till the female is berried or not bother?

4 male shrimps could stress really stress 1 female. You want to make sure that the fem has enough hiding spots. You can also wait until the shrimps get comfortable in your tank. Colors may change a lot over the next week(s) and the next molt.

I've had the shrimp for over two weeks. Right now I actually see all the males actively swimming all over the tank and harassing the female so it might be to late to try and selectively breed them.

4 male shrimps could stress really stress 1 female. 

I have some follow up questions to this comment.

How would stress from high male-to-female ratios become evident?  Could the stress lead to "not-berrying" or even shrimp death?

You are right. About both points.

We kind of interpret what stress is. Females might get chased, hide most of the time and this might lead to not eating enough and this "Could the stress lead to "not-berrying" or even shrimp death".

Also the chasing probably leads to the production of a stress-response on the molecular level, which might contribute to the effects.