Could you please ID these for me and grade if possible

There is several grades there on the CRS, and some nice SSS grades too.

how much are they usually worth?

If it is a PRL should be in hundreds.

PRL is crystal Red Shimp without snow white/golden gene.

Also i seen those with Crystal White legs or Crystal Red all over the legs are in thousands. Saw those in Asia 2 years ago.

I'm curious why you are asking since you seem focused on how much shrimp are worth.  Do you have some to sell, or are you looking to get into the shrimp biz or what?

I have to be honest with you, unless you can find an outlit for high priced shrimp in the US (not good odds, I'm afraid)- there's really not much if any money to be made in shrimp.

I want to start raising near high quality CRS when I lower my pH. I won't be starting a business as I have no time for that. I only check on my shrimps about 20 minutes a day max to make sure there's no dead ones. Didn't want to get riped off by buying a shrimp that's not worth that much.

That's pretty smart doing cost checks.  The bigger thing you want to do though is find someone reputable to sell to you.  Ask around the forums who would be a respected person to buy from.  Believe me, it is well worth paying a few more dollars to someone you trust. ;)

And if you haven't already, gain some experience with shrimp that can tolerate Oooops experiences a little better.  That way a $5 shrimp dying is not going to hit your pocket book as hard as a $100 one.