Canada ISO: Blue Dreams and Plants

I have some mini pellia from Tropica  on (5x7.5cm SS mesh) - $16.  Don't have frogbit but i got a few other floating plants including Red root flooters, Salvinia natans  & Salvinia Minima - $5 for a small ziplock bag full

Great! I would love some pellia and slavinia minimus. Do you have any other mosses or foreground stuff?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Yes i cary most of the mosses from Tropica and some of their plants as well... urgh just realize i didn't post my tropica list here. will do so later tonight

Yea shipping live animals is hard enough as is let alone getting them through customs before they die! That and its winter here now so its going to get damn cold :( sometimes I do feel like I live in an igloo on the tundra lol!

Did you have time to post that list anywhere?

Hi sorry, but a busy week with new shipments, just posted a couple of plants list on here

SKA Plant list: http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/5049-ska-plants-for-sale-floating-plants-potted-plants-erios-and-other-rare-plants/

Just updated my livestock list as well with some new shrimps from Michael Nadal

Agh, if I knew how to properly ship them, I'd totally help you out. There's someone within the GTA selling Blue Dream Rilis for $3 a shrimp.

Who and where?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk