I need inspiration! Show me your shrimp tanks!

TECKSPEED

All, I will be setting up a new tank soon and want inspiration for my aquascape. All pictures are welcome regardless of tank size!

Here are some of my other fish/shrimp setups that I've done. I need inspiration!

9168ceef4139497114175536a8833176.jpg

60cf3cb677067eaae3c7da3c84febe94.jpg

9209b8a7df9fedb4350c04f350f58c15.jpg

And one pic of shrimp

f1e2f4132f1c7e10d19d674332a60aa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice . What type led clip on light is that ?

I have been looking for an led clip on light for my rimmed tank and have only found rimless tank types .  I am using dome cfl bulbs which works great but not the best look on top of tank.

This the fixture I want to change and since filter is on side and I am not changing that I need a clip on type led that can light up a 29 gallon high tank .

The light doesn't look this green to human eye but it does with cell phone pic . GREAT for plants but I don't like the dome on top of tank look .

It is java fern, moss growing on driftwood bare bottom and lots shrimp and several male guppies and endlers .

post-74-0-09798200-1449180822_thumb.jpg

post-74-0-72622400-1449180970_thumb.jpg

Nice . What type led clip on light is that ?

I have been looking for an led clip on light for my rimmed tank and have only found rimless tank types . I am using dome cfl bulbs which works great but not the best look on top of tank.

It's a finned stingray led clip light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk