6 Pseudo Tibee for Sale

mayphly

SOLD OUT!!!!I have 6 + 1 pseudo tibees (TT x C grade crs) which are 6th or 7th generation up for sale. These shrimp range in colors and patterns as seen in the pics. You will receive a random mix of different colors and patterns. Although I keep theses ones in a low ph, they will acclimate to a higher ph value and do fine. I have these same shrimp in another tank which has a ph value of 6.8 and they breed regularly.

Price $40.00

My Parameters

PH 5.3
TDS 135
GH 4
Temp 72-74

My Gallery

http://www.shrimpspo...ys-shrimp-pics/
The link only works on a desktop computer. It doesn't work on Tapatalk.

$12.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail (DOA Guarantee) CON USA

$35.00 shipped USPS Express (DOA Guarantee) CON USA

DOA guarantee will only be valid if you send me a clear picture of the dead shrimp inside the bag next to my shipping label within an hour of their arrival. However, shipping will not be refunded.

Feel free to send me a pm with any questions you may have.

post-89-0-34405400-1451774577_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-10761400-1451774615_thumb.jpg

what is the difference between your psuedo tibee and titiabee

Taitibee are tibee crossed with Taiwan Bee.

Psuedo tibee are tangerine tigers crossed with crs.

You could keep them together. However, they will crossbreed. No necessarily a bad thing. The tb gene would be passed to your existing tibee if a male taitibee mated with one of your female tibee. Could lead to some really cool looking shrimp[emoji4]

Sorry Jadenlea...

I picked these up along with a few Shadow Pandas. All of the shrimp are very nice and added some much needed color to my TB tank which has Black Pandas, BKK and Blue Bolts. I needed some red and these range from red to an orange-red with some very interesting patterns.

Thanks Mayphly for the shrimp!

Sorry Jadenlea...

I picked these up along with a few Shadow Pandas. All of the shrimp are very nice and added some much needed color to my TB tank which has Black Pandas, BKK and Blue Bolts. I needed some red and these range from red to an orange-red with some very interesting patterns.

Just wait till they get older, awesome colors and patterns.

Yes, I can't wait... I was checking them out in the container while drip acclimating and I could tell they will only get better as the get bigger so the details are easier to see.

Sorry Jadenlea...

Your welcome! Glad you like them!