Round Pellia Clumps SOLD

mosspearl

I needed to make some room in my tanks, so I'm offering two clumps of round pellia (subwassertang). My tanks do have mini ramshorn snails and algae, but I'm doing my best to pick the pellia as clean as possible. Still, there may be some included. I'm currently soaking them in a separate bucket so I can keep up the removal process. This stuff grows beautifully for me, so I anticipate having to do this again in about six months.

Smaller clump:

LDCMeuz.jpg

This clump came from my betta tank. As you can see, it fills my palm nicely. In the water, it forms a nice round ball. $3

Larger clump:

WDNp82g.jpg

This clump came from my 10g. It took up a good corner of the tank and more than fills my hand. I had it sitting on top of a rock beneath the filter output. $6

Size comparison:

5dw9a6n.jpg

This is the two clumps in my 5 Quart bucket. You can see the smaller clump at the bottom right and the larger one, well, it kind of takes over the bucket.

I'll be happy to do flat rate Priority Mail... the smaller one would probably fit fine in the smaller box ($5.80) but the larger one might do better in the larger square box ($12.35) so it doesn't get squished. Is it me, or did Priority Mail go up again? I'm happy to figure exact postage for a non-flat rate box, too, if you'd prefer.

I don't have any heat packs, so please take your weather into consideration. If you have any questions or need more pictures, please let me know. :)

• 1 month later...