Photo of (first) 4mm shrimplet!

houdini56

I have my first cherry shrimplet!  Never would have known if it hadn't been on the front glass of the tank this morning....have no idea how many there might be, haven't seen anymore yet, but had NO idea how tiny they were going to be!  This little one stayed still much of the time, just moving a little now and then, so I was able to measure him at 4 mm.  I took a few photos with my macro lens.

Jeez, how exciting is this?!  I feel like I should be able to declare a holiday from work today so that I can spend my time watching developments.  Well, I actually work in a home office soooo....hard to say how productive today is going to be!  :D

post-3235-0-87350600-1452618043_thumb.jp

congrats, I also made a personal holiday when I saw my shrimplets all over my tank one day. if u have an air filter they might all be there hiding or within the plants. If they are in a shrimp tank only eventually they will feel safe to swim about all over the place like a freaken swarm of shrimp. its really neat