Bloody Mary Genetics and ID?

http://imgur.com/a/DdOYz

So I had a family of BM that had offspring and theyve grown up. However, as they don't breed true, I'm at the stage of moving the rejects to another tank.

This female and 2 other females have a very deep clearish red to them which looks awesome. However, the rostrum seems a bit longer than the other BMs that I have.

Can anyone more familiar with these guys take a loot at the pics and provide an ID?

Thanks,

They all look BM to me.  A nice red see through.

When they first came out, the breeder stated the rostrums had to be short.  It was marketing to hold off the competition.  That quickly faded as a myth though when the same breeder was also selling BM with regular rostrums.

They all look BM to me.  A nice red see through.

When they first came out, the breeder stated the rostrums had to be short.  It was marketing to hold off the competition.  That quickly faded as a myth though when the same breeder was also selling BM with regular rostrums.

Sorry, all 3 photos are of the same shrimp :P

So the rostrum technique of determining if it is a BM is now defunct? Do you have any resources where I can read on what happened?

Errr not at all actually haha. I figured that the rili had just lost the BM gene and tossed it into my big community tank :| I also simply don't have space for another tank setup to keep these guys in. I wonder how much these guys would be worth.

Errr not at all actually haha. I figured that the rili had just lost the BM gene and tossed it into my big community tank :| I also simply don't have space for another tank setup to keep these guys in. I wonder how much these guys would be worth.

Well, I've seen new neo strains sell for for $100 ea. less than 10 years ago.  Now I see new neo strains sell for ~$25 ea.  Sometimes a little less.  It all depends on the motivation. 

Sometimes people sell self-made new strains for less simply to start getting them into the hands of other hobbyists.