Red Rili & Dark Blue Velvet Shrimp Blowout!!!

rostick555

Shrimp SALE since I have been gone for a while and now we are expecting our second child I decided to liquidate some stock   :)

These are my personal shrimp that are bred in straight tap water with no additives. My tap water comes out with a PH of 7.5, TDS 200, KH 11 and the only thing I add is seachem safe as a dechlorinator. I keep my temps from 72F-75F.

You will get 1/3" or bigger shrimp in a Kordon breather bag, Styrofoam lined box, and a plant trimming for the shrimp to hang on to during transport. I will ship Priority Mail via USPS on Saturday and Tuesday for $15 and that includes a heat or cold pack if necessary or you can opt for Express delivery for $32 and that will go out on Tuesday. I guarantee against DOA with either shipping option.

Disclaimer for package guarantee.

The package must be received on the first delivery attempt and pics of the dead shrimp must be sent to my email address of rossmulyar@msn.com within 2 hours after the delivery in case of any DOA. With over 400 shipments you are in good hands :)

Dark Blue Velvets SALE!
$3 each buy 10 get 1 free!

DSC_0048_zps439b757a.jpg
DSC_0122_zps8bb3b7fd.jpg
DSC_0718_zpsb3779734.jpg

Red Rili SALE!
$1.50 each buy 10 get 1 free!

IMG_3098_zpspigcpxxf.jpg
IMG_3097_zpsdhdtiloi.jpg
87de96b7-32ca-4efe-9403-9e0c03445bc3_zps
f15332e5-2cbe-4d20-a5ef-f2e5ce4f0876_zps

Lol yeah busy with life and my full time job got busier too.

I don't have any OEBT's available at this time. Probably in the summer  :thumbsu:

No problem just message me your PayPal email and a total of how many you want so I can send you an invoice.

Thanks,

Ross

Got your message and invoice sent :)

Sorry no I sold them all off last year and stopped breeding them. 

Lol now there is someone that should be ready to share some of her own stock of Tangerines by now? ;) Shoot me a message with how your shrimp ventures are panning out :)

Lol now there is someone that should be ready to share some of her own stock of Tangerines by now? ;) Shoot me a message with how your shrimp ventures are panning out :)

I bought  six TT's from you last fall and one was berried and now I have least 50 , breeding like rabbits.

Nice glad to hear they are doing well :)

Ok guys I updated the thread on what's left let me know who wants some more shrimp this will be it until summer :)

Anyone looking for some shrimp to ship tomorrow ;)

Sorry all sold out of the Dark Blue Velvets all  that is left is Red Rilis.

Thanks everyone :)