Black part

I haven't had a loss in three months... they eat fine.... they just wouldn't breed... and they have lost there coloring soon after I got them... which from what I understand is caused by stress... thats why I say they haven't done well...

Derek

I haven't had a loss in three months... they eat fine.... they just wouldn't breed... and they have lost there coloring soon after I got them... which from what I understand is caused by stress... thats why I say they haven't done well...

Derek

I get the feeling they were fed Astaxanthin to maintain their redness. 

I love the guys on Ebay that put every word known in the shrimp world into one title. Then you look at them and they are just cherries and they want $5 a piece for them lol. Sad thing is that they have to sell them because they are constantly posting them.

Buying live animals on eBay is great.

Unlike Will's website, Will makes his own rules. On eBay, those 2 hour live guarantee don't work. It is nearly impossible for a seller to win a case. Any seller not shipping using 1 day shipping is violating the live animal policy and not covered with protection. eBay is full of unprofessional sellers.