SS adjustable lever vavles

Where does everyone buy their stainless steel lever valves from? Are ebay ones any good? I wanna build a small central air system since the two plastic gang valves kinda suck. Some valves go from closed to full open and the ones that do adjust only have an adjustable range smaller than the width of a hair.

Poke,

Not sure which valves you like on JEHMCO's page, but I highly recommend the pre-built 3/4" manifolds.  I have drilled and tapped at least 100 single valves into pvc.  The manifolds are a bargain on many levels, IMO.  The individual valves last a long time, 20+ years with a little maintenance, but they are a PITA compared to the pre-builts and a small amount of cash spent on 1/2 or 9/16 tubing. 

Good luck,

Chris

Poke,

Not sure which valves you like on JEHMCO's page, but I highly recommend the pre-built 3/4" manifolds.  I have drilled and tapped at least 100 single valves into pvc.  The manifolds are a bargain on many levels, IMO.  The individual valves last a long time, 20+ years with a little maintenance, but they are a PITA compared to the pre-builts and a small amount of cash spent on 1/2 or 9/16 tubing. 

Good luck,

Chris

The pre-made ones are worth the money, DYI is a major PITA! Like I said I had 1800+ tanks at one point. Bought hundreds of dollars of Jehmco manifolds and never had a problem with them plus they are one of the best companies to deal with whether you're a hobbyist or you have a business account with them.