FS- Halfmoon Bettas & Halfmoon Plakats

Shrimp Life

Hi All!

I know we are all crazy for shrimp... but just offering some of my bettas for sale in case we have anyone interested here.

I am breeding some fancy bettas from thailand and while aquiring my own stock -  I have some imported bettas for sale. I have Halfmoons and Halfmoon Plakats....

Koi Halfmoon males are $60 each, koi halfmoon females are $35 each.  or $90 per pair - Kois are really popular right now. They are really beautiful and unlike any bettas you will find at your petstore...

Halfmoon Plakats males are $40 each, Halfmoon plakat females are $30 each. or $65 per pair.  I have the matching sibling females for all the males.

If you need pictures of the females, I will pm you pics...

All the bettas are healthy and disease free, and quarantined by myself.  They would make excellent breeders or if you would like a fancy show betta for your tank, look no further....

Shipping will be either this Saturday or on Monday (I will wait for the mildest temps in NIagara Falls)

USPS Priority mail is $12 no matter how many bettas you buy. Live arrival is guaranteed. 

Thanks!

ASo54c.JPG

14.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

CLVLsk (1).jpg

NWbhhv.jpg

RZBwG9.jpg

v1S40S.jpg

5ecdnh.jpg

HHz97Q.jpg

Beautiful. I have a pair of koi I'm breeding, pair of red and pair of black Betta and one pinnacle all HMPK. The local fish shop just received new shipment from Thailand interfish going to check it after work :)

Elvis

Sent from Tapatalk

Those are all so striking! I think everyone has space for a betta or two, but there are so many beautiful bettas out there that getting one now would probably just lead to another aquarium rack. Do you have a betta barrack setup?

Me? Not a barrack but small glass 1/2 gallons tanks side of each other about 10 right now.

Going to build a new rack with wood stripes and cinder blocks in the coming weeks, so should able to accommodate more. One of my babies from my 1 St attempt at breeding . But I admire the more seasoned breeding they do a good job like the above [emoji106]. fd435fd3d8652e1868e8cdf46a3993fc.jpg

7 hours ago, fernselvis said:

Beautiful. I have a pair of koi I'm breeding, pair of red and pair of black Betta and one pinnacle all HMPK. The local fish shop just received new shipment from Thailand interfish going to check it after work :)

Elvis

Sent from Tapatalk

Thats awesome Elvis ! - that your local pet store gets in some quality bettas. I wish it was like that here! 

Did your koi spawn yet? Are they halfmoon or plakat? I am currently conditioning my pairs for spawning... aka getting em strong and big for the big mating day!

Thanks yeah we are but lucky here shrimps and Betta also tropical fish not sure about marine not into it. I did spawn my koi second time will see what I get just over a month at the moment. The above is actually koi parents. Will share some picture of the shipment in the evening. [emoji4]

Elvis

Sent from Tapatalk